Working to an effective environmental management system often enables organizations to make savings in cutting down on running costs. By working in an environmentally responsible and aware manner companies will examine ways of making significant savings using recycling, reuse and better selection of resources.
The company will have a greater awareness of the significant impacts that their type of work has on the environment and will enable to plan to improve their environmental performance.
Many companies are now finding that their customers are demanding evidence of sound environmental practices and performance. Accreditation of your management system against this standard can help your company demonstrate your commitment to your existing and future customer base. Coupled with the financial benefits and confidence in legal compliance that good environmental management can bring, this is an option worth considering.
ISO 14001:2015 is the international standard for an Environmental Management System. As with ISO 9001:2015, the Quality Management System Standard, an environmental management system can be independently accredited.
What are the benefits of an environmental management system?
- Reducing waste materials, resources, energy and therefore your costs
- Enabling confidence in meeting environmental legislation
- Reducing the potential consequences to society from accidents
- Improving your reputation amongst customers, the public and employees
- Providing a market advantage.
What we can help you with?
- Identify possible environmental impacts
- Advise on relevant legislation
- Assist in developing good environmental operating practices
- Document operating practices and procedures
- Perform environmental auditing of sites and processes
- Assist with the selection of an external certification body
- Coordinate environmental improvement programs
- Keep you up to date with changes
Essential Environmental Solutions News
Please see our news section for up to date articles and news regarding Essential Environmental Solutions.
Talk to us
Mobile: 07545 575510
Our Location4 Main Street, Wakerley,
Rutland, LE15 8PA